Can you provide the highest standard of care to those in need?
As a passionate Care Assistant in Colchester, Mersea Island, East Mersea, and the surrounding areas, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with caring for people in a range of establishments in your area. Your varying responsibilities will include following care plans and assisting with daily living tasks such as eating and socialising.
Since our first launch 24 years ago, we have gone from strength to strength. We're a healthcare employer with a difference. We are powered by our fantastic health and social care teams and our innovations in technology, providing a market-leading employee experience.
What we're looking for
You'll be confident in your abilities as a carer and be ready to get stuck in. You need at least 3 months of paid experience within the past 3 years and the right to live and work in the UK. Past experience of moving and handling and personal care is also a requirement.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our handy app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial but is not a requirement.
Use the HealthForceGo® app to submit your timesheets after completing a shift and have the option to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the shift's value! This exclusive perk is also available at weekends and bank holidays.
- A competitive remuneration of £12.94 per hour, including holiday pay
- No need to wait around for payday - get paid instantly
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs