At Newcross, we reward and nurture our dedicated healthcare staff. Join us.
As a Care Assistant in Devizes, Marlborough, and the surrounding areas you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. This role is a chance to have real responsibility and enjoy the variety that each day brings. Your duties will vary, including anything from assisting residents with their food and drink, personal care following care plans and getting them involved in social activities. You'll work as part of a team of health and social care professionals, and benefit from many opportunities to develop your career.
This role provides you with a unique chance to really grow in your career, take on new responsibilities and enjoy the new relationships that you build each day. Working for Newcross is an opportunity to become part of a supportive community, supported by like-minded individuals forming part of a team of health and social care professionals.
- An experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years
- Experience of moving and handling and personal care
- The right to live and work in the UK
- You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo.
Benefit with us
- A competitive remuneration of £13.19 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Free DBS and Uniform
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
Have you heard of Flexi Pay? We are the first healthcare provider in the UK which allows staff access to 'same day pay' via our app feature HealthForceGo. If you think you'd benefit from Flexi Pay, great news! We're hiring in your area.