Care Assistant - End of life
We want you to join us!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants to care for our service users at the end of their lives living in their own homes within Wells, Frome, Shepton Mallet and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will provide personalised care to service users at the end of their lives. You will assist with daily living activities, administering medication, continence care, clinical requirements and any additional services needed.
This position has waking night shifts from 22:00 to 07:00.
Have access to up to 50% of the value of your shift within the same day with our new Flexi Pay app feature. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months - or you will complete one with Newcross Healthcare
- Access to a smartphone or device with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets on our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
- Minimum hours guarantee available
- Organised rotas set in advance
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Salary of up to £12.46/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Up to 30,000 discounts to choose from
Bristol local branch is based in the heart of the city in Colston Tower on Colston Street just a short walk from Temple Meads train station, and is easily accessible by public transport.
Interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.