Care Assistant / Senior Care Assistant
Do you want to make a difference?
As a Care Assistant or Senior Care Assistant in Falkirk, Airth, Plean, Stirling and the surrounds, you'll be an empathetic and experienced caregiver, looking to work flexible shifts in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be supporting our service users with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, making up beds, social activities and any other services required. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo®, and we'll do the rest.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is our innovative and exciting app feature that enables you to choose when you get paid! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through the app and you'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
Your benefits package
- A competitive remuneration of £12.66 for HCA's and £17.72 for SNR-HCA's per hour, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
You'll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of experience under your belt, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.