Care Assistant / Senior Care Assistant
We want carers like you to join our team!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Care Assistants and Senior Care Assistants to care for our service users in various nursing, residential and specialist care homes in Falkirk, Stirling, Plean, Airth, West Lothian and the Forth Valley region.
As a Care Assistant, you will care and support our service users with various important daily tasks and activities. You will provide assistance with personal care, toileting, meal preparation, dressing, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any additional services needed.
As a Senior Care Assistant, you will assist service users with various life enhancing activities and will be expected to have a deeper understanding of the role and comfortably lead a team of carers.
Our HealthForceGo® app feature enables healthcare staff to access up to 50% of the value of your shift within the very same day by simply submitting your timesheets before 5pm! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Flexible full time and part time hours with shifts to choose from
- Perks at Work with 30,000 discounts in high street retailers nationwide
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
- Salary of up to £17.56/hr for senior shifts including holiday pay
- Salary of up to £12.55/hr for HCA shifts including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Flexible full time and part time hours
- Perks at Work scheme
- Flexi Pay app feature
- Recommend a Friend scheme - earning up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
Our successful candidates will join our lovely team based in Falkirk's Callendar Business Park, just a short distance from both Falkirk's train stations (High Station and Grahamston) close to the town centre.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- SSSC registered or you must be able to commit to registering when you join our team
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Simply submit your application now and friendly member of our recruitment team will be in touch
If you cannot apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.