Female Care Assistant - Personal Home Care
At Newcross, we’re leading the revolution in personalised home care. Join us now as a Female Care Assistant!
At Newcross Healthcare, we believe that everyone deserves to receive the highest standard of care in their own home. We’re actively seeking a Female Care Assistant to join us in Carmarthen and the surrounding area. You will be supporting and caring for our service users in their own home, joined by a small group of health and social care workers.
Your main duties will include assisting children and adults with complex care tasks such as personal care, clinical requirements, medication support, PEG care, social activities, and any additional services required to promote dignified and independent living.
In return, you will get
- An hourly rate of up to £17.67, including holiday pay
- Get paid instantly with Flexi Pay
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Access to Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Free DBS and uniform
- Access to virtual appointments with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough
Flexi Pay is the unique feature on our app, HealthForceGo, which gives healthcare staff the option to instantly access up to 50% of the value of their completed shifts. Weekends and bank holidays are included!
You will need
- At least 3 months of paid experience or experience caring for a loved one
- A valid Moving and Handing certificate
- The right to work in the UK
- Must share our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness
You will need a valid drivers licence to apply for this position as you will have to reach our clients and transport them when needed.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.