Female Care Assistant - Children & Adults
We want you to join us!
As a Female Care Assistant in Cardiff, Barry and the surrounds, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting the day-to-day lives of residents in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be aiding with personal care tasks, posture care, feeding and PEG care, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed. This role provides you with a unique chance to really grow in your career, take on new responsibilities and enjoy the new relationships that you build each day.
It is essential that you are driver for this role to be able to reach and transport our service users when needed.
- Salary of up to £17.67, including holiday pay
- Get instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Access to Newcross World, a new world of learning, to manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Access to virtual appointments with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough
- Free DBS and uniform
With Flexi Pay, our healthcare staff are able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months of paid experience under your belt within the past 3 years in the UK, along with experience in moving and handling and personal care. The right to work in the UK is a must. Comfortable in your abilities as a caregiver, you'll also be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise.
To work with us, you'll need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.