Female Care Assistant - Children & Adults
At Newcross Healthcare, we believe that everyone deserves to receive the highest standard of care in their own home. We're actively seeking Care Assistants to join our team in Cardiff, Barry and the surrounds. This is a unique opportunity to work as part of a team on specific care packages on a regular basis. Whether you have some professional care experience, or have cared for a loved one or friend, we want to hear from you.
Do you have what it takes?
With experience of caring professionally or for a loved one under your belt, and with a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift. Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must.
You will need to have a driving licence for this position due the rural locations of our service users and the need to transport them.
Flexi Pay enables you to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays. All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app.
Need a job fast? Go from application to active worker within just 48 hours. Our fast-track recruitment process depends on your availability to complete virtual interviews, tasks and assessments immediately after your application.
Working for Newcross gives you a fantastic array of exclusive benefits, including:
- An hourly rate of up to £15.56, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay/Take control of when you get paid with instant Flexi Pay/Get paid instantly with Flexi Pay/A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Free training opportunities
- Access to virtual appointments with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough.