Care Assistant - Female
Your local branch are based in Lemon Street, close to Truro Cathedral and just a short distance from Truro station.
We want you to help us make a difference!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Female Care Assistants to provide care to our service users living with complex needs in their own homes within Bodmin.
This position has shifts from 08:00 to 13:00 with different patterns over a period of 7 days.
As a Care Assistant, you will provide care and support to our service users with a variety of complex care needs and requirements. Your assistance will be needed with personal care, clinical needs, meal preparation, feeding and PEG care, social integration activities and any additional services required.
The ideal applicant will have prior experience of providing care to service users with dementia.
Newcross Healthcare gives staff the opportunity to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Work with our Newcross team!
Joining us will give you exclusive access to a minimum hours guarantee of 20 work per week, free training programs earned through credits as you work and set rotas organised in advance to suit your schedule.
Take advantage of
- Salary of up to £10.43/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- 30,000 discounts available within various high street retailers
With our video calling technology, you won't have to travel to an interview instead you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course within the last 12 months - or you are willing to complete this course with Newcross Healthcare
- Access to a smart phone or device with internet access to manage your rotas and payslips on our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Your local branch are based in Lemon Street, close to Truro Cathedral and just a short distance from Truro station
If you have a NVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Submit your application now and a friendly member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way