Care Assistant - Female
Working for Newcross is more than just a job
We're actively seeking experienced Care Assistants to join our team in the Constantine area of Falmouth, encouraging our service users to live a rich, independent life. In this role, you'll work as part of a close-knit, collaborative team, delivering care in the home. Without support from people like you, these individuals may live a life in specialist units or hospitals, rather than in their own home.
You'll follow each individual's care plan, playing a key role in supporting them with daily tasks like personal care, posture care, eating and drinking, clinical needs, social activities and any other services required. You'll receive specialist training, tailored to the package of care you're assigned to.
- A competitive pay package of £10.43 per hour, including holiday pay
- The ability to choose when you get paid with our instant Flexi Pay service
- Fixed hours, determined by a rota, so you can your free time ahead
- Free ongoing training courses and specialist apprenticeships to take your career in a direction of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
Our HealthForceGo® app feature Flexi Pay enables our healthcare staff to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll be an empathetic and compassionate caregiver, with experience of caring professionally or for a loved one. You'll be comfortable assisting clients with limited mobility, and with a valid Moving and Handling certificate. You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.