Care Assistant - Female
Make a difference with us!
As a Female Care Assistant in the Constantine area of Falmouth, you'll be well-practiced at multitasking and enjoy the variety of tasks that come with delivering care in the home. You'll be aiding with personal care tasks, meal preparation, posture care, feeding and PEG care, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed. This role provides you with a unique chance to really grow in your career, take on new responsibilities and enjoy the lasting relationships that build with service users and their support networks. With your help, the people in your care can continue living in their own home, rather than living away from their loved ones in a specialist unit.
Healthcare staff are able to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app.
This role requires
With at least 3 months of professional experience, or experience of caring for a loved one, you'll be well-placed to apply. You'll need a valid Moving and Handling certificate and feel comfortable helping service users with limited mobility. The right to work in the UK is a requirement. In addition to your caregiving experience, you should be able to demonstrate occasions where you have exhibited our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness. We'll expect you to uphold these values when on shift. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Perks of working with us
- A competitive pay package of £10.43 per hour, including holiday pay
- The ability to choose when you get paid with our instant Flexi Pay service
- Fixed hours, determined by a rota, so you can your free time ahead
- Free ongoing training courses and specialist apprenticeships to take your career in a direction of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments