Care Assistant - Female
Build lasting relationships with the people you care for
At Newcross Healthcare, we believe that everyone deserves to receive the highest standard of care in their own home. We're actively seeking Female Care Assistants to join our team in the Constantine area of Falmouth. You'll be supporting our service users with a range of daily living activities including personal care tasks, medication support, posture care, clinical needs, feeding and PEG care, social activities and any other services required.
This is a unique opportunity to work as part of a team on specific care packages on a regular basis. Whether you have some professional care experience, or have cared for a loved one or friend, we want to hear from you.
- A competitive pay package of £10.43 per hour, including holiday pay
- The ability to choose when you get paid with our instant Flexi Pay service
- Fixed hours, determined by a rota, so you can your free time ahead
- Free ongoing training courses and specialist apprenticeships to take your career in a direction of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
About your profile
With experience of caring professionally or for a loved one under your belt, and with a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift. Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Our healthcare staff can benefit from an innovative app feature called Flexi Pay! This feature enables you to instantly access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.