Care Assistant Female
Could you be our next care giving hero?
As a Female Care Assistant in the Constantine area of Falmouth, you'll be the person that brings a smile to our service users faces at all times. You will be working alongside a group of health and social care workers delivering outstanding care throughout every shift.
Your main duties will include helping our service users in their own homes with care plans, aiding residents with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, posture care, food and drink and getting them involved in social activities.
- A competitive pay package of £10.43 per hour, including holiday pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- The ability to choose when you get paid with our instant Flexi Pay service
- Fixed hours, determined by a rota, so you can see your free time ahead
- Access to Newcross World, a new world of learning, to manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
Our new app feature, Flexi Pay, allows you to instantly withdraw up to 50% of your completed shift's value, even on weekends and bank holidays.
RequirementsYou'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt within the UK and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. We do also accept candidates with experience of caring for a loved one.The right to work in the UK is a must. As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness and calmness on every shift. You will need a smartphone device with internet connection and access to a vehicle is desirable, but not essential.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Does this sound like you?