Care Assistant - Female
Become our next care giving hero!
We're actively seeking Female Care Assistants to join our team in Leominster and the surrounding areas. You will be working alongside a group of health and social care workers, caring for adults with challenging behaviours in their own home. You will be in charge of supporting our service users with daily tasks, personal care, clinical needs, feeding and PEG care, and any other services needed.
Please note: You will be working days/nights on the weekends.
Do you have what it takes?
If you want to join our team you will need to have the following:
- 3 months of professional experience or experience caring for a loved one
- A valid Moving and Handling certificate
- The right to work in the UK
- A smarthpone device with internet
- Access to a vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
- An hourly rate of up to £18.49 per hour
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
- Access to Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Exclusive access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support through an employee perks scheme
- Free DBS and uniform
With Flexi Pay, you can instantly access up to 50% of your current shifts value, even on weekends and bank holidays!
Apply now and start within a week!