Care Assistant - Female
Benefit from an incredible benefit package.
Join Newcross today as a Care Assistant in Stonehaven, Laurencekirk and the surrounds.
Your duties will include:
- Aiding our service users with personal care tasks
- Helping them with eating and drinking
- Assisting them with socialising and any additional services they may need
You will be a part of a team of health and social care workers, delivering care to our service users in their own home. This is a very rewarding role with a lot of perks.
You'll have prior experience of working within children's services, palliative care, challenging behaviours and learning disabilities.
RequirementsYou'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt within or experience caring for a loved one, as well as a valid Moving and Handling certificate. The right to work in the UK is a must. As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness and calmness on every shift. You will need to be SSSC registered and you will need a smartphone device with internet connection.
It is essential that you are a driver for this role.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Our Flexi Pay app feature enables you to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Perks of the job
- Salary of up to £14.51 per hour, including holiday pay
- The ability to get paid instantly
- Free uniform and PVG check
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Access to Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough