Care Assistant - Female
Are you looking for the next best step in your healthcare career?
At Newcross, we are on the lookout for Female Care Assistants to deliver personalised care to our service user within his home in the Stoke area of Plymouth. This role includes days and waking night shifts to support our service user with various daily living tasks in a self-contained flat.
We value our dedicated health and social care workers and offer a range of benefits, ongoing training and further support to help them flourish in their career.
- An hourly rate of up to £12.27, including holiday pay
- The ability to get paid instantly
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Free training opportunities to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of existing shifts when you submit your timesheets on our handy app, HealthForceGo. This exclusive perk is also available on weekends and bank holidays.
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months of professional experience under your belt and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. We do also accept candidates with experience in caring for a loved one. The right to work in the UK is a must, and access to your own vehicle would be beneficial. As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift.