Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer Female
Do you want to change someone's life?
We're recruiting for Female Care Assistants to join our team in Grantham, Newark-on-Trent and the surrounds, delivering quality care in the home of a male service user living with a variety of complex care needs. You'll be providing high quality care at all times in line with their personal care plans. This role involves working as part of a small team to support people with day-to-day activities, in line with their individual care plans. Specialist training will be given, tailored to the packages of care you work on, so this is a great chance to upskill in new areas.
The shifts for this position are varied and include days, nights and weekends.
- An hourly rate of up to £16.76, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you'll never need to wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Free, ongoing clinical training to support you in your career
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
Our innovative app feature Flexi Pay enables you to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
About your profile
With experience of caring professionally or for a loved one under your belt, and with a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift. Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must.
You will need to be a driver for this position.