Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer Female
Join us today.As a Female Care Assistant in Grantham, Newark-on-Trent and the surrounds, you will love the variety that comes with working alongside a small health and social care team to provide person-centred care in the homes of our service users. This role involves assisting our service users with personal care tasks, feeding and PEG care, meal preparation, washing, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed. You'll be supporting them throughout a variety of shifts to provide quality care in line with their individual care plans. Specialist training will be provided by our full-time nurses.
Shifts for this position include days, nights and weekends.
You are in control of when you get paid with Flexi Pay! Simply submit your timesheets through our app and you'll be able to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
Skills you must possess
Here's what we're looking for:
- Empathetic and compassionate caregivers
- A minimum of 3 months paid experience or have cared for a loved one
- A valid Noving and Handling certificate
- The right to live and work in the UK.
You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference in the lives of people in need. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo.
You'll need to be a driver.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Perks of the job
- An hourly rate of up to £16.76, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay - never wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Free DBS and uniform