Care Assistant - Female
You will be working within our Bournemouth team which is based on St. Stephen's Road, close to St. Peter's Church and Bournemouth train station.
Do you take pride in giving specialised care to others?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking compassionate and caring Female Care Assistants to care for our service users living with complex care needs in Wallisdown and the surrounding areas.
If you have a NVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
What will you be doing?
In the role of Female Care Assistant, you will be responsible for providing high-quality care and support to our service users with complex care needs. This will involve assisting with personal care, medication support, clinical requirements, social activities and any additional services needed.
Withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day with Flexi Pay, our unique app feature on the HealthForceGo® app. Simply submit your timesheet before 5pm and choose when you get paid! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Why choose us?
- Organised rotas set up to 4 weeks in advance to suit you
- Minimum of 20 hours guarantee as part of our permanent contracts
- Free tailored and specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
- Salary of up to £13.89/hr including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Exclusive training programmes
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- 30,000 discounts at 80 different UK retailers
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months - or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare
- Have access to a smartphone or device with internet access to manage your rotas on our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
With our video calling technology, you won't have to travel to an interview instead you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Apply and tell us why you'd be perfect for the role!
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will assist you.