Flint, Flintshire, United Kingdom
Up to £13.19/hr
Are you looking to help others?
Join Newcross today, as a Care Assistant in Flint, Buckley, Mold and the surrounding areas. This is a challenging yet rewarding role, with plenty of variety to keep you motivated. Your duties will vary including following care plans, assisting service users with personal care tasks, clinical needs and any additional service required. You’ll work as part of a supportive health and social care team, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts when you submit your timesheets via our handy app, HealthForceGo. This exciting employee perk is even accessible on weekends and bank holidays!
Your benefits package
- A competitive remuneration of up to £13.19 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
- Free uniform and DBS check
What you'll need
You’ll already have what it takes to provide top-quality care, with at least 3 months of paid experience under your belt within the past 3 years in the UK, along with experience in moving and handling and personal care. In addition to your skills, you must provide examples of times you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise.
The right to work in the UK is essential, as is access to a smart device in order to pick up shifts through our app, HealthForceGo.
Apply now and start within a week!