Looking to develop your clinical knowledge and skills?
We are looking for experienced Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Abingdon and the surrounding areas.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
- Salary of up to £13.63/hr including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay - same day pay
- Flexible working hours
- 30,000 discounts at a number of retailers nationwide
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
In the role of Care Assistant, you will be responsible for providing personal care and support to our service users, helping with clinical requirementss, social activities and any other additional services needed.
What is Flexi Pay?
Our unique Flexi Pay app feature allows over 7500 healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day. Simply submit your timesheet by 5pm on the HealthForceGo app! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Flexible hours with weekday, weekend and night shifts available
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts with high street retailers
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
Come say hello!
Opened in April 2014, our Swindon branch has boosted local opportunities for healthcare professionals across the Wiltshire and Oxfordshire areas, as well as providing hospitals, care homes and nursing establishments' access to exceptional staff that really care about what they do.
You'll find us at Holbrook House, a short distance from Swindon train station and within the town centre.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Join us today and a member of our team will be in touch!
If you encounter any issues when applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.