Do you love to help others? Then we want you!
As a Care Assistant in Abingdon and the surrounding areas, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to further your career and take on new responsibilities in a variety of establishments in your area. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest.
This is a varied role, with duties ranging from following care plans and assisting with personal care tasks, to providing support with daily living activities such as meal preparation and socialising. You'll become part of a supportive health and social care team and have plenty of flexibility to choose shifts that fit your busy schedule.
What you'll receive
- A competitive remuneration of up to £13.19 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
In addition to flexible shifts, you'll have the chance to receive flexible pay! Have the option to immediately withdraw up to 50% of the value of your current shifts - even on weekends and bank holidays. Submit your timesheets via the HealthForceGo app to benefit!
- An experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years in the UK
- Experience in moving and handling and personal care
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts through our app, HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle
As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. Do you have what it takes?