Our Andover team is based at Basepoint Business Centre, a short distance from the city centre and Andover train station.
Are you looking for a new role in a rewarding care environment?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants to provide dedicated care and support to our service users living in Andover and the surrounding areas.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
What will I be doing?
- Providing care and support to service users
- Performing day-to-day tasks such as washing, feeding, and mobility
- Ensuring to uphold the Newcross values of trust, empathy, and expertise
- Encouraging participation and integration within the local community
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
- Salary of up to £14.12/hr including holiday pay
- Benefit from access to a Virtual GP service for consultations, advice and prescriptions*
- Flexi Pay - Same day pay
- Mental health support* including phone and face-to-face consultations
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Flexible pay with Flexi Pay!
Flexi Pay, you will have the chance to receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if you so wish. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
Work with us!
- Flexible hours with weekday, night and weekend shifts to choose from
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts available
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
What you'll need...
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Click apply, submit your application and a member of our team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.