At Newcross, we reward and nurture our dedicated healthcare staff. Join us.
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Salisbury and the surrounding areas.
What will I be doing?
As a Care Assistant you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. This role is a chance to have real responsibility and enjoy the variety that each day brings.
Your duties will vary, including anything from assisting residents with their food and drink, following care plans and getting them involved in social activities. You'll work as part of a team, and benefit from many opportunities to develop your career.
What you'll receive...
Our benefits package is second-to-none. It includes:
- A competitive remuneration of £14.12 per hour, including holiday pay
- Same day pay
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing learning and development and the ability to forge your own career path
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments.
- 24-hour clinical support from a dedicated, nurse-led team
- Fancy some retail therapy? Earn points and save money with our employee perks scheme, offering over 30,000 on leading brands
Same day pay!
At Newcross, we appreciate that last minute expenses can be stressful so we have introduced the Flexi Pay app feature. With Flexi Pay you are able to withdraw up to 50% of your wage on the same day that you worked your shift. Say goodbye to waiting for pay day to come around!
- The desire to work in a team to better the lives of service users
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Minimum of 3 months previous care experience
- Certification in practical Moving & Handling course in the last 12 months
- Access to a smart device with internet to manage rotas via the HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!