We want carers like you to join our team!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants to provide dedicated care and support to our service users living in Andover and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will provide care and support to our service users with important tasks. These will include personal care, clinical needs, social integration activities and any additional services required.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Flexi Pay feature!
With Newcross, healthcare staff have the opportunity to access up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Our Andover team is based at Basepoint Business Centre, a short distance from the city centre and Andover train station.
- Flexible hours with weekday, night and weekend shifts to choose from
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts available
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £14.12/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in contact!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.