You can positively change someone's life!
As a Care Assistant in Anglesey and the surrounding areas, you'll be the main companion of the people in your care. This role is an opportunity for you to take on new challenges and develop your career. Your duties will vary, including tasks like assisting residents with their food and drink, following care plans and getting them involved in social activities. You'll work as part of a supportive team, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
Here's what you'll need
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and ideally hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate, though we can support you with this during your induction period. The right to work in the UK is a must. You'll need to be confident enough in your abilities to work independently but also able to work harmoniously in a team. We'll expect you to deliver the same standard of care that you'd want for a loved one to receive, and for you to always strive for the best possible outcome for the people you care for.
To work with us, you'll need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not mandatory.
Your benefits package
- An hourly rate of up to £12.49, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it.
Access instant pay with Flexi Pay
Would you like to be in control of when you get paid? With the new Flexi Pay feature of our app you're able to digitally sign your timesheets and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift immediately after finishing your shift (includes weekends and bank holidays).
Apply now and you can start within a week!