You will be rewarded for all the hard work you do.
As a Care Assistant in Anglesey and the surrounding areas, you'll reap the rewards of assisting vulnerable people to live their lives in a dignified way. Your duties will vary, including assisting residents with their food and drink, following care plans, and getting them involved in social activities but the ultimate aim will be to ensure that the people in your care are safe, comfortable and happy. You'll work as part of a supportive team alongside a group of health and social care professionals, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
What you will benefit from
- An hourly rate of up to £12.49, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Free DBS and Uniform
- Face to face and telephone counseling for mental health support when you need it.
Is this role for you?
If so, you will need a minimum of 3 months of paid care giving experience over the past 3 years and have past experience in moving and handling and personal care. You will have to have a bubbly personality, and have the ability to build relationships efficiently that will be everlasting.
You must have the right to work in the UK. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo.
Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial but isn't a requirement.
With Flexi Pay, you are able to control when you get paid! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.