You can make a difference!
As a Care Assistant in Anglesey and the surrounds, you’ll be the main companion of the people in your care. This role is an opportunity for you to take on new challenges and develop your career. Your duties will include supporting with personal care tasks, making up beds, clinical requirements, meal preparation, social integration activities and any other services required. You’ll work as part of a supportive team of health and social care workers, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
An experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years
Experience of moving and handling and personal care
The right to live and work in the UK
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo.
Access to your own vehicle
As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
Got what it takes? Joining Newcross has many benefits. You’ll be working for one of the UK’s leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of like-minded individuals who live and breathe helping others.
Take advantage of
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
Flexi Pay provides you with an opportunity to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays. All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app.
Apply now and you can start within a week!