Care Assistant: Weekends
Take the next step in your career with us
Newcross Healthcare are looking to expand our team of healthcare professionals in Bath and the surrounding towns.
The caring role:
We are recruiting Weekend Care Assistants who are able to support our users with life-enhancing activities whilst helping with personal needs, aiding with clinical requirements and assisting them with any other additional services.
What can we offer you?
- Flexi Pay which allows over 7500 healthcare staff to receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if they so wish. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Video calling technology to enable you to attend your interview without leaving the house.
- Flexible shifts that will allow you to decide your own hours throughout the week.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
The role benefits:
* Salary of up to £13.63/hr including holiday pay
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
* 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
The local team
Our Bath team is located in the gorgeous countryside of southwest England and famous for its natural hot springs and author Jane Austen, the city of Bath's Newcross branch provides qualified nurses and care workers to the wider Somerset region.
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.