Care Assistant: Weekends
Work with us!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking Care Assistants to care for our service users during the weekends in Bath and the surrounding towns.
As a Care Assistant, you will work with our service users and ensure that they receive dedicated care and support at all times. You will assist them with personal care, clinical needs, social integration activities and any additional services needed in line with their personal care plans.
This new and exclusive flexible app feature enables healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift within the very same day through our HealthForceGo® app! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Flexible hours with a variety of different shifts to choose from
- Perks at Work with access to up to 50,000 discounts within high street retailers
- Free dedicated training programs earned through credits as you work
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Perks will include
- Salary of up to £13.63/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts to choose from
- Flexi Pay - Up to 50% of the value of your shift
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
Our Bath team is located in the gorgeous countryside of southwest England and famous for its natural hot springs and author Jane Austen, the city of Bath's Newcross branch provides qualified nurses and care workers to the wider Somerset region.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a supporting role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
What are my next steps?
Just submit your application and a member of our recruitment team will get in contact
Join us now!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.