Care Assistant: Weekends
We want you to join us!
At Newcross, we offer a golden-ticket opportunity to get involved in the national care effort to protect vulnerable people in your area. On top of competitive pay and a fantastic package of workplace perks, you'll be able to see the difference you make to the people you care for.
As a Weekend Care Assistant in Bath, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with caring for people in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be supporting with personal care tasks, clinical needs, washing, meal preparation, social activities and any other services needed. No two days will be the same, and you'll have plenty of opportunity to learn new skills along the way.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.74, including holiday pay
- Choose when you get paid with our instant pay facility
- Flexible shift patterns to work around you and your family life, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it.
Our HealthForceGo® app feature Flexi Pay, will allow you to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your exciting shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
All Newcross carers need at least 3 months of professional experience and the right to live and work in the UK. If you don't already have a valid certificate, we can provide Moving and Handling training during your induction.
On top of your experience in care, you will need to be able to demonstrate situations where you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. We'll expect you to be a people person through and through, with excellent bedside manner.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.