Care Assistant: Weekends
Do you have a passion for care? Well join us!
As a Weekend Care Assistant in Bath, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to put a smile on the faces of the people you care for on a daily basis. We're an inclusive employer and we have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle. You can work as much, or as little, as you want and still play a key role in your community.
What we need from you...
You'll be a real people person, able to build lasting relationships with service users, their family and your healthcare team. You'll need a minimum of 3 months of caregiving experience and be armed with evidence of situations in which you've displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 9,000 people, and growing.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay gives you the opportunity to choose when you want to get paid. All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app and instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
At Newcross, we reward our health and social care staff for their fantastic work. Here's what you'd get:
- An hourly rate of up to £13.74, including holiday pay
- Choose when you get paid with our instant pay facility
- Flexible shift patterns to work around you and your family life, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it.