We want you to join us!
At Newcross, we offer a golden-ticket opportunity to get involved in the national care effort to protect vulnerable people in your area. On top of competitive pay and a fantastic package of workplace perks, you’ll be able to see the difference you make to the people you care for.
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
An experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years
Experience of moving and handling and personal care
The right to live and work in the UK
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo.
We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is an exciting app feature that enables you to choose when you get paid! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app and you'll be able to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.