Join Newcross for a rewarding career in healthcare!
As a Care Assistant in Blackpool and the surroundings, you will ensure that our service users get the support they need to make the most of every day. You'll be a key team member, surrounded by supportive colleagues, assisting with personal care tasks, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services required.
You'll become a valued member of our workforce of over 9,500 health and social care workers and gain access to our exclusive employee perks.
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of existing shifts when you complete them! Simply submit your timesheets on our handy app, HealthForceGo, to access this exclusive perk (includes weekends and bank holidays).
What you'll need
You'll need to be an understanding, patient and compassionate person, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience from within the last 3 years under your belt and the right to live and work in the UK. Experience in moving and handling clients and personal care is a must.
You'll need to have a real desire to always strive for the best possible outcome for the people you care for. You will also need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo.
Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support