Take the next step in your career with us!
As a Care Assistant in Blackppol and the surrounds, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to put a smile on the faces of the people you care for on a daily basis. You'll be supporting our service users with personal care tasks, making up beds, meal preparation, clinical needs, social integration activities and any other services needed. We're an inclusive employer and we have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle. You'll form part of a team of health and social care workers.
What you'll gain
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
Healthcare staff are able to choose when they get paid with Flexi Pay! Simply submit your timesheets through our app and you'll instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
All Newcross carers need at least 3 months of professional experience in the past 3 years in the UK and the right to live and work in the UK. We also require you to have moving and handling and personal care experience.
On top of your experience in care, you will need to be able to demonstrate situations where you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. We'll expect you to be a people person through and through, with excellent bedside manner.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.