As a Care Assistant in Blackpool and the surrounds, you’ll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. You’ll work in a variety of establishments in your area, including care homes and schools, and you’ll get to enjoy the variety that each shift brings. You'll be responsible for assisting our service users with personal care tasks, making up beds, clinical requirements, social activities and any other services needed.
You’ll become a valued member of our workforce of over 9,500 healthcare professionals and gain access to our exclusive employee perks. Read on to find out more.
Our Flexi Pay app feature enables you to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app.
Perks of working with us
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
You’ll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience within the past 3 years under your belt and the right to live and work in the UK. Past experience of moving and handling and personal care is a requirement. You’ll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not mandatory.
Apply now and you can start within a week!