Are you proud to care?
As a Care Assistant in Bognor Regis, Chichester, Selsey, Aldwick, Flansham, Felpham and the surrounds, you'll be an empathetic and experienced caregiver, looking to work flexible shifts in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be working as part of a supportive team of health and social care workers and will be assisting our service users with personal care tasks, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo®, and we'll do the rest.
- An hourly rate of up to £14.35, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
Flexi Pay gives you the opportunity to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll be confident in your abilities as a carer and ready to get stuck in. You need at least 3 months of experience and the right to live and work in the UK. If you do not have a valid Moving and Handling certificate, you can complete our online course.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Apply today and become an active employee within a week!