Newcross Healthcare has a great opportunity for you!
Newcross Healthcare is currently recruiting for experienced Care Assistants to join us in delivering outstanding care and support to our service users living across Bognor Regis, Chichester, Selsey, Aldwick, Flansham, Felpham and the surroundings.
The Care Position
As a Care Assistant, your daily tasks may include; dressing, washing, toileting and enabling service users to live their daily lives as they choose. You will be playing an important role in enabling our service users to live fulfilling lives, engaging in their favourite activities and interacting with their families, visitors and other residents.
Our ideal candidate will be a dedicated and compassionate healthcare professional who will uphold our philosophy of excellent care and with a focus on personal care plans to aid in improving the lives of our service users.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or are currently working in a care assistant role, you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
- Salary of up to £14.12/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts across various retailers
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
- Interview via video call - a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
You will also be able to access our new FlexiPay feature on our HealthForceGo app, where you can decide when you want to be paid.
Just submit your timesheet by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day.
Your Development at Newcross:
At Newcross Healthcare we value all of our employees and strive on providing clear career progression through a variety of over 200 training courses to ensure that our team always have the opportunity to evolve in their role, learning new skills.
Some of these include Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care, plus more.
Working for Newcross Healthcare provides flexibility with your rota, where you can choose full or part time hours to fit around your schedule, all with the security of a permanent job with guaranteed hours and a local line manager.
We have various shifts available from long days and nights, to evenings and weekends, and within many different care environments.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to book on to a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone/device, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets via our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Join our branch today! We are located at 62-63 South Street, close to Chichester Cathedral
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.