Change someone's life today!
At Newcross, we offer the most rewarding health and social care roles in the UK, and we don't just mean financial rewards. In addition to competitive rates of pay, we'll offer you the opportunity to really see the difference you make to the daily lives of the most vulnerable in your community.
As a Care Assistant in Bognor Regis, Chichester, Selsey, Aldwick, Flansham, Felpham and the surrounds, you'll be a key team member, working with supportive colleagues to assist our service users with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services that are required.
Our fantastic benefits
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
- Free DBS and uniform.
You'll need to be an understanding, patient and compassionate person, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience from within the past 3 years under your belt, and the right to live and work in the UK. Experience of moving and handling clients and personal care are a must.
You'll need to have a real desire to always strive for the best possible outcome for the people you care for. You will also need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
Flexi Pay app feature giving you an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)