Are you looking for a rewarding career in care?
At Newcross, we offer the most rewarding health and social care roles in the UK, and we don't just mean financial rewards. In addition to competitive rates of pay, we'll offer you the opportunity to really see the difference you make to the daily lives of the most vulnerable in your community.
As a Care Assistant in Bognor Regis, Chichester, Selsey, Aldwick, Flansham, Felpham and the surrounds, you'll be a key team member, working with supportive colleagues to assist our service users with a variety of daily living activities including personal care tasks, washing, dressing, clinical needs, social integration activities and any other services needed.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi pay is a unique service that gives healthcare staff the opportunity to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £14.35, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Video interviewing
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
You'll be an empathetic and compassionate caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of experience, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
Ready to get started? Apply online now and you could get to work in 48 hours.