We're a temporary staffing service that invests in its people
As a Care Assistant in Bognor Regis, Chichester, Selsey, Aldwick, Flansham, Felpham and the surrounds, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting the day-to-day lives of residents in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be aiding with personal care tasks, meal preparation, making up beds, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any other services required.
This role provides you with a unique chance to really grow in your career, take on new responsibilities and enjoy the new relationships that you build each day. Working for Newcross is an opportunity to become part of a supportive community, supported by like-minded individuals.
The perks include
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
Our exclusive app feature Flexi Pay allows you to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
What you'll need
You'll be confident in your abilities as a carer and ready to get stuck in. You need at least 3 months of paid care experience and the right to live and work in the UK. If you do not have a valid Moving and Handling certificate, you can complete our online course.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.