Are you looking for a way to make a difference to someone's life?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Care Assistants to care for our service users living across Bognor Regis, Chichester, Selsey, Aldwick, Flansham, Felpham and the surrounding areas.
Choose when you want to be paid through our HealthForceGo® app feature! Simply submit your timesheets before 5pm and you will receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift in the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
As a Care Assistant, you will work closely with service users that have a variety of needs and requirements. You will assist them with personal care tasks, day-to-day self care, clinical needs, social integration activities and any additional services needed.
Train with us!
Working with Newcross will enable you to broaden your skill set and enhance your career with a variety of training programs earned through credits as you work. Topics will include Basic Life Support, Dementia Care, Medication Administration, Dementia Care, End of Life Care, Safeguarding Adults and many more.
Additional opportunities are available for you to study towards various National vocational qualifications (NVQ/SVQ).
Perks will include
- Salary of up to £14.12/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexi Pay
- Perks at Work
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or are currently working in a care assistant role, you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
What makes Newcross different?
Newcross gives you the opportunity to benefit from flexible full time and part time hours with various shifts available, over 30,000 discounts as part of our 'Perks at Work' scheme and the ability to upskill through our free training programs.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to book on to a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone/device, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets via our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Submit your application now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch
Join our branch today! We are located at 62-63 South Street, close to Chichester Cathedral
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.