Are you looking for your next professional nursing role? Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Care Assistants to work in and around Bolton, Greater Manchester. In this role, you'll enjoy flexible shifts and an hourly rate of up to £12.18. Want to get started? Go from application to active worker in just 48 hours by applying today.
If you were already working in this Bolton-based Healthcare Assistant role last week, earning up to £12.18 an hour, here are some of the things you would have done:
* Managed the physical, emotional, cultural and social needs of those in your care
* Observed and promoted the independence, dignity and privacy of your clients
* Created and maintained excellent professional relationships with clients, their family and friends and other stakeholders
To succeed in your application you will have experience as a Home Care Worker, having worked either for a private company or the NHS. Newcross Healthcare is a national, established organisation committed to you and your professional development. We can offer instant pay, hundreds of training courses and flexible working arrangements.
To apply for this Care Assistant position:
* You'll need a valid Moving and Handling certificate, or the willingness to complete one in-house asap
* You'll be an understanding, patient and compassionate person, with at least three months of relevant professional experience
* You'll have a smart device (phone) with internet access
* You'll ideally have access to your own vehicle
You will receive a competitive hourly rate and a choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle, whether part-time, full-time, night or day. You will also have access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs via a virtual GP app.
Ready to get started in this Care Assistant job in Bolton? Apply online now and you could be working in 48 hours. Join 9,000 colleagues and us in making a positive change to someone's life!