Newcross Healthcare is looking to expand our team of healthcare professionals and you could be next to join us!
Newcross Healthcare are searching for dedicated Care Assistants to deliver expert care and support to our service users in Boston, Skegness, Horncastle and the Lincolnshire surroundings.
What we are looking for?In this role, you will be caring and supporting disabled and elderly adults, aiding with clinical needs, helping with personal care and assisting them with their social activities or any other services required.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience in a similar role or environment
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the last 12 months (or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare)
- Access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
What do we provide?
- Salary of up to £12.47 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Various free training programs earned through credits as you work
Why join us?
* Employee discount scheme offering 30,000 discounts at over 80 stores
* Flexible hours across various weekday, weekend and night shifts throughout the week
* 'Flexi Pay', a 'same day pay' service available via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
Be part of our amazing team!
Our friendly Lincoln branch are located in Sadler Road, only a short distance from the A46.
Click apply and once you have submitted your application a member of our recruitment team will give you a call.
Are you interested? Then apply today!
We give you the option to do the interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
If you encounter any issues when applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.