Are you ready to get in the driver's seat of your career in care?
As a Care Assistant in Bournemouth, Kinson and the surrounds, you'll be the main companion of the people in your care. This role is an opportunity for you to take on new challenges and develop your career. Your duties will vary, including aiding with personal care tasks, clinical needs, meal preparation, social integration activities and any other services. You'll work as part of a supportive team of health and social care workers, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
Flexi Pay allows our healthcare staff to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll be confident in your abilities as a carer and ready to get stuck in. You need at least 3 months of paid care experience and the right to live and work in the UK. If you do not have a valid Moving and Handling certificate, you can complete our online course.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
- An hourly rate of up to £14.35, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you'll never need to wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Free, ongoing clinical training to support you in your career
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support