Are you proud to care?
At Newcross, we're a forward-thinking health and social care employer, offering a truly flexible alternative to our competitors in the industry. We'll empower you to choose when you work, when you get paid, and provide you with the tools and resources you need to progress in your career.
As a Care Assistant in Bournemouth, Kinson and the surrounds, you'll reap the rewards of assisting vulnerable people to live their lives in a dignified way. Your duties will vary, but the ultimate aim will be to ensure that the people in your care are safe, comfortable and happy. These will include personal care, clinical requirements, social activities and any other services needed. You'll work as part of a supportive team, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
Flexi Pay is a HealthForceGo® app that allows healthcare staff to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £14.35, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you'll never need to wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Free, ongoing clinical training to support you in your career
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
With a minimum of 3 months of experience behind you, you'll be confident in your abilities as a caregiver. With fantastic organisational and people skills, you'll flourish in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same.
The right to work in the UK is a requirement, as is an in-date Moving and Handling certificate. Access to your own vehicle is beneficial but not required.