Help those who need it the most!
As a Care Assistant in Bournemouth, Kinson and the surrounds, you will be part of a team of proffessionals who are eager to help those who are sick and more vulnerable. You'll be responsible for aiding with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, meal preparation, making up beds, social activities and any other services needed.
In addition, we provide you with the flexibility of choosing your own hours to fit around your lifestyle, all with a no zero-hour contract.
What is FlexiPay?
Newcross Healthcare provide a unique 'instant pay' service. With us, control when you work and when you get paid by accessing up to 50% of the value of your shift, including bank holidays and weekends.
Requirements you must meet
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Minimum of 3 months previous care experience
- Certification in practical Moving & Handling course, completed in the last 12 months
- The desire to work to enrich the lives of the sick or vulnerable
- Access to a smart device with internet to manage rotas via the HealthForceGo® app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
What we offer
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Access to Newcross World, a new world of learning, to manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs.
- Free DBS and uniform
You can really make a difference, so come and join our community.