Do you have a passion for care and support?
Come join us at Newcross Healthcare! We are seeking passionate and dedicated Care Assistants to assist our service users living in Bournemouth, Christchurch, Kinson and the surrounding areas.
- Helping with everyday care involving everyday tasks such as feeding, washing and bathing.
- Maintaining accurate records such as service users temperature, blood pressure, and pulse.
- Faciliating personal care activities, clinical needs and requirements, and social integration activities.
Flexi Pay app feature!
Newcross Healthcare's same day pay app gives all staff access to up to 50% of the value of their shift the very same day they work including weekends and bank holidays. Simply access the HealthForceGo app and have the ease of choosing when you get paid.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2/SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a similar role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
- Salary of up to £14.12/hr including holiday pay
- Perks at work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive free training programs earned through credits as you work
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Flexi pay
Why work with our exclusive team?
- A choice of Flexible Hours, including weekends, weekdays, nights, part-time and full-time hours.
- Free ongoing training programs that cover a diverse range of topics including Basic Life Support, Makaton, and many more. These are taken with credits that are earned with each hour worked.
- A discount scheme, 'Perks at Work', giving employees access to 30,000 discounts at around 80 UK retailers.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We now give you the option to do your interview via a video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Now you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home!
The team you'll be working with are based in the coastal town of Bournemouth in St Stephens Court on St Stephen's Rd just off the A338. We are a 20-minute walk away from the train station and easily reached by train, bus or car.
Start your application today and a member of team will be in touch!
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will assist you.