As a Care Assistant in Bradford and the surrounds, you’ll reap the rewards of assisting vulnerable people to live their lives in a dignified way. Your duties will vary, but the ultimate aim will be to ensure that the people in your care are safe, comfortable and happy. These will include supporting with personal care tasks, clinical needs, meal preparation, making up beds, social activities and any other services needed. You’ll work as part of a supportive team of health and social care workers, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
Healthcare staff are able to choose when they get paid with Flexi Pay! All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our app and they'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of their shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
Take advantage of
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
You’ll be a real people person, able to build lasting relationships with service users, their family and your healthcare team. You’ll need a minimum of 3 months of paid caregiving experience over the past 3 years in the UK and be armed with evidence of situations in which you’ve displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise. You’ll also need past experience in moving and handling and personal care. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement. Access to your vehicle is desirable.