Are you looking for a chance to make a difference?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Brentwood, Billericay and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will work hard to ensure that our service users receive continuous care and support with a variety of important tasks. These vary but will include personal care tasks, clinical requirements, social activities and any additional services required.
This innovative app feature enables healthcare staff to have access to up to 50% of the value of their shift on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £11.78/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team
Skills & Training opportunities
Success candidates will have the chance to develop their skill set with a comprehensive range of free training programs earned through credits as you work and covering a variety of different topics.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to book on to a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.